Careers, Green Jobs NC, SC
Full Service Solar and Smart Grid Solutions Development and Integration: SolarNC designs, engineers, installs, and services (PV) solar electric, and wind energy systems throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and surrounding areas. SolarNC has become the Eastern United States largest dedicated alternative energy solutions provider for private firms, institutional organizations, and homeowners.
SolarNC provides an array of energy efficiency solutions, sustainable building technologies, products, services and software to our customers both domestically and internationally. If you have experience in one of several of the following services we offer, please contact us for an interview.
- Java Development
- Firmware Development
- LEED Certification
- Software Development
- Solar installation and design (commercial, residential, institutional, military)
- Residential and commercial product upgrades (panel, inverter upgrades)
- Rebate administration
- Energy Audits
- Solar Hot Water Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Energy Utility experience, including Utility “meter-to-cash” experience
- Business consulting experience and/or the delivery of complex software and/or consulting solutions
- Systems integration in consulting or customer-facing information technology field
- Experience with CIS, AMI, and/or other relevant “Meter-to-Cash” Value Chain Applications
- Knowledge of utility cost structures and significant exposure to AMR / AMI / MDM
- ENERGY STAR Certification
As we progress into the future, we will strive to meet customer’s requirements. SolarNC is a family centric company. Our team members here at work and our family’s at home are the most important asset we have. Sustainability is not always about the technology and methodology, but about how we can work together to achieve great results for our community and customers. Contact usnow!